Pages

The Life of a Lange

The Life of a Lange

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Keeva- 7 months

7 month update!

-Keeva is 17 lb, 9 oz and 26 3/4 inches long.

-She is eating 6 oz every 4 hours. (Usually at 8:00, 12:00, 4:00, and 8:00ish)

-She is still wearing 6 month clothes.

-We started solids right after she turned 6 months. So far she's had oatmeal, peas, carrots, and sweet potatoes. She is a great eater!

-She got her second tooth this month.

-Her favorite thing to say is "mamamamama" over and over again. I know she's not actually trying to say Mama, but I pretend she is :)

-She is working on figuring out how to crawl. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth. That's as far as she gets though.

-She still loves to roll across rooms.

-She is doing well sitting up now!

-She loves to smile and laugh, especially at her brother.

We love you sweet girl!

All smiles!


 Doren wanted a sticker too, so I gave him a 2 for 2 years old :)



2 comments:

  1. You officially have the best baby ever. We are jealous over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...thanks! We are definitely blessed. For what it's worth, she'll probably be a horrid teenager, and Hazel will probably be an angel ;) I also went back and looked at Doren's 7 month update and he was waking up twice during the night to eat, so I figure we deserved a break this time around.

      Delete