Pages

The Life of a Lange

The Life of a Lange

Monday, November 17, 2014

Keeva- 6 months

Half a year has flown by! Our sweet little girl isn't so little anymore :)

-6 month stats: 17 pounds, 6 ounces with her cloth diaper on (68%) and 25 3/4 inches (41%).

-She is still eating 6 oz every 3-4 hours.

-She is mainly wearing 6 month clothes.

-She likes to blow raspberries which just means spit EVERYWHERE. Good thing she's cute.

-She's a roller. I will put her on one side of the living room, and the next thing I know she's moved to the other side by rolling!

-She is trying SOOOO hard to crawl. She gets up on her hands and knees but can't figure out how to get them to work together yet. I think she'll be there soon.

-She got a stomach bug this month and then passed it on to me and Cullen. Just like with hand, foot, mouth, she didn't seem bothered by it and was happy.

-She got her first tooth this month. It's on the bottom, and I think the other bottom one is close also.

-She is just the most awesome baby ever! 

 She hasn't slept in this cradle in months, but my Granddad made it in 1965 :)


 Kelly and Handy Manny for Halloween.


 Cuteness overload!


 It's hard work jumping!





No comments:

Post a Comment