Pages

The Life of a Lange

The Life of a Lange

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Keeva- 8 months

8 months have passed since we became a family of four! It's been wonderful, and I'm already forgetting life with just one kid :)

-Keeva weighs 18 lb, 8 oz and is 28 inches long.

-She is wearing 9 month clothing, but I really should have her in 12 month. I hate switching sizes in the dresser, so I squeeze my kids into clothes they are outgrowing because I'm lazy...whoops!

-She just increased her feedings to 8 oz at a time.

-We introduced her to a straw cup this month, and she is drinking like a champ! She has at least 2 of her 4 feedings with a straw cup. Some days she does all 4 with a cup. I see us getting rid of bottles soon!

-Not only does she drink like a champ, she also LOVES food. She does awesome with baby food, and we also give her soft, cut up table food. She's a wonderful self feeder!

-She started crawling on December 20th. She is getting quick, and is already going all over the house.

-She takes baths in the big bathtub with Doren. It is so much easier doing both their baths at the same time. We actually have been doing this for a while, so that should probably be on a different month's update.

-She did a fantastic job going down to Texas over Christmas break and being smothered by cousins for a week :)

Wearing the Santa hat her brother insisted she wear

 Drinking from a straw cup like a big girl

Playing at Grandmother and Papa's house

All the cousins


2 comments:

  1. Doren needs a brother: that last pic seals the deal! Get to work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! There's one other boy in there ;) We are probably done, but if we do have another baby, I would want a boy.

      Delete