What a big month it was for us!
-Doren started walking December 3rd. And let me tell you...it didn't take him long to become a master at it. He is walking ALL over the house now!
-Toward the middle of the month, he figured out how to stand up without using anything to pull up on.
-Climbing is becoming a new favorite. He can climb up on the couch now. And he also figured out how to get around our barricades by climbing onto the couch and over the arm to escape. Have I mentioned how insane my child is??
-Doren will wave goodbye (when he wants to). I have also heard him say "bye" a couple of times.
-You can tell that he understands so much. In the mornings when I tell him to put his pacifier in his crib, he throws it in there the first time I ask!
-Speaking of pacifiers, he only gets his when he is in the car or in bed. Soon we will start the transition to only having it in bed.
-He is still doing great eating his solids. He loves veggies the most!
-Doren is officially done with bottles as of December 15th. It was such an easy thing. I'm sure our next kid will be a terror to break of bottles.
-Tooth #6 broke through. I noticed it on December 19th. So right now, he has three on the top and three on the bottom. There is one more very close to breaking through on the top.
Walking, using cups, climbing, 6 teeth; next step....college! (Just kidding, but it is going way too fast :)




No comments:
Post a Comment