I got an F- today at school. A fellow teacher (Mrs. S) was getting on to one of my students for something that happened at lunch. She called me over to fill me in on what happened. Here is how the conversation went with the student standing there:
Mrs. S: "Joe here called one my students a whore."
Me: *thinking I really wish she had warned me about what this was about before now*
Mrs. S: "He says he doesn't know what a whore is, but he still used it."
Me: *insert slight laugh even though I'm trying really hard not to laugh*
Mrs. S: "Now I'm not quite sure what we should do. Maybe he can write a report about whores?"
This is the point where I lose it, and have to turn around because I can't stop laughing. Meanwhile, Mrs. S tries to keep going, although she has to look the other way because looking at me was making her laugh.
Mrs. S: "Or should we just take his recess or sign his folder?"
Me: *still laughing*
Mrs. S: "Joe, go sit down."
"Joe" goes and sits down, and Mrs. S tells me I get an F- because I couldn't keep a straight face. I think she gets an F- for expecting me not to laugh when she says a student should write a report about whores without warning me first.
That is too funny, I can only imagine that child's mothers reaction if he went home and said he had to write a report about whores!!!
ReplyDeleteahaha, that's hilarious tamera. I wouldn't have kept a straight face either
ReplyDelete