Pages

The Life of a Lange

The Life of a Lange

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Boring

It's been a while since my last post, but like I've said before, I am a boring person.  Right now I am on Spring Break, and I'm enjoying being lazy.  Cullen and I are catching up on the show Bones on Netflix.  I don't know how many episodes we have watched, but I'd probably be embarrassed if I did know.  I will say though, my house is clean and my lesson plans are done.  That counts for something, right?

The next couple of months will be busy with only nine weeks of school left, testing, field trips, and my own trips.  In May, I'm planning on going to Searcy, AR to hear my brother speak at some youth event.  He lives in California now, but he is coming back for this event.  I've never heard him talk at something like this, so it will be cool to hear.  In early June, I will be going to Memphis for my good friend Becca's wedding.  I am super excited for her, and I'm all ready for it because I picked up my bridesmaid's dress on Saturday!

If you don't get a Spring Break, I hope you at least go outside and enjoy some great Spring weather.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment