Pages

The Life of a Lange

The Life of a Lange

Friday, October 8, 2010

Praising God

Cullen got a job today!  We are both very excited, and it is definitely an answer to prayer.  God's timing is always perfect, and I know that God planned this.  Not only does he have a job, but he will be doing something that we both think he will enjoy.  For a while, we were thinking he might have to do something he really didn't want to do.  But God had better plans!  He is going to be a teacher assistant at the school he student taught at two years ago.  Even though he didn't want to teach this year (because of his experience last year), he still wanted to work with kids.  I think this is perfect because he will get to work with kids, and if he wanted to teach again in the future, he has his foot in the door.  AND the school is only 2.3 miles from our house.  God is good!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so thankful that he got a job Tamera! I know that is a huge burden lifted. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete