Pages

The Life of a Lange

The Life of a Lange

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturdays

Saturday means:

1.  sleeping in past 4:40 a.m.

2.  going to my Weight Watchers meeting.

3.  going to the grocery store.

4.  completing my lesson plans for the coming week. (That's if I'm good...sometimes I have to do them Sunday.)

5.  grading the papers I didn't during the week.

6.  spending a little time lounging on the couch.

7.  unintentionally falling asleep on the couch (natural progression from number 6)

8.  washing the dark clothes and cleaning the bathrooms.

9.  I still have one more day off before going back to work.

10.  sometimes having a date night with the hubby. (Tonight is one of those nights!)

2 comments:

  1. You wake up at 4:40 AM???? Wow. I know that I could not do that daily. You must be superhuman. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the type of person who won't work out if I wait until after school. So if I'm going to work out, I have to get up that early so I have time to take a shower, drive 30 minutes, and be at school for morning duty :) It's not fun, but it works (for now...I hope I can keep it up all year).

    ReplyDelete