-Keeva was 20 lb. (77%) and 27 5/8 in. (41% or 48%...I can't remember which one) at the doctor today. I'm not really sure about her length because I got 28 inches last month, and I'm pretty sure she isn't shrinking ;)
-We made the jump to 12 month clothing this month. I definitely should have done that sooner.
-She is drinking 6-8 oz from a straw cup 3-4 times a day. So glad to be done with bottles!
-She is still loving table food and feeding herself.
-She started pulling up right after she turned 8 months.
-I found her standing in her crib for the first time January 23rd. She likes to play the "stand up, then mom has to come put me back down" game when she is supposed to be going to sleep.
-She started to work on her cruising skills this month.
-Her front, left tooth came in January 31st. That brings her to 3 teeth!
We love you, sweet girl!
*The pictures I have this month are really bad, but they still make me smile.*
Playing with brother and eying his food
Longest tongue ever!
Cheesy grin
Smiling as she pulls off her 9 month sticker :)


No comments:
Post a Comment