Pages

The Life of a Lange

The Life of a Lange

Friday, August 8, 2014

Keeva- 3 months

-She weighs 12 lb, 13 oz and is 23.5 in long.

-She is wearing 3 month clothing.

-She eats 6 oz every 3-4 hours during the day.

-Halfway through the month she started sleeping in her crib (for both naps and during the night). It is a happy and sad milestone for this momma.

-She started sleeping through the night!! She will sleep anywhere from 9-12 hours at night :)

-She is also a great napper. After she's been awake for a couple of hours, I put her in her crib, and she goes to sleep on her own.

-She gives us the BIGGEST smiles all the time: during diaper changes, baths, and when we are making goofy faces at her. She is great!

-She has started to "talk" to us. I love those sweet little coos.

-She has had a snotty nose part of the month, but it didn't seem to bother her too much.

-She is so happy and calm. For the most part she only cries when she's hungry.

I'm not sure how we got blessed with such easy babies, but I'll take it! Praying it stays that way forever ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment