- Today she was 7 lb, 7.5 oz and a smidge more than 20 inches long.
- I had the same nursing issues that I had with Doren, so we started doing half breast milk-half formula at a week a half. We transitioned to all formula today.
- She is eating like a champ (around 4 oz every 3 hours).
- While Keeva is eating and burping, she makes lots of noises. Cullen says she's trying to be a dolphin because it does kind of sound like a dolphin squeaking.
- She has recently started staying awake during the day a lot. By a lot I mean she will go two feedings without a nap which is impressive for a newborn.
- With that being said, Keeva is a very happy baby most of the time. Even with her staying awake so much, she normally is happy!
- Keeva is a good sleeper at night. She normally will wake up once or twice to eat, but is pretty easy to get back down, so I can't complain!
- We have her in cloth diapers during the day. We are using disposables at night and when we go out because we have some disposables we need to use up. Once they are gone, she will be in cloth all the time.
- She is in newborn clothes.
- She doesn't seem too bothered that Doren is in her face ALL of the time. He is constantly touching her, hugging her, kissing her, and trying to play with her.
- While she is sleeping, she makes all sorts of goofy faces. One of them looks like a smile.
- When you put her on her back, she will roll from side to side.
- Keeva has also held her head up since birth. Obviously it's not perfect, but she's getting pretty good at it.
- Her eyes are lighter than Doren's ever were, so I'm thinking they might just stay blue. We'll have to wait and see if I'm right.
- She has a birthmark on the back of her head that you won't be able to see once she has more hair.
We can't wait to see what next month brings!
Coming home from the hospital
Doren wanted a picture with his sister :)
Love her!


No comments:
Post a Comment