With my due date TOMORROW, I had my 40 week appointment today (a day early). Everything is the same and looking good, so we are just waiting.
Here's the news from the visit: I don't want to be induced, but having said that, I am ready to have this baby. My doctor doesn't want me to go past 41 weeks because there are more risks involved the longer you go past your due date. I would be 41 weeks next Wednesday the 25th. Cullen and I decided that if we are going to have to schedule when he comes, having to work two days THEN be induced on a Wednesday doesn't sound like fun. So, if our comfortable lil guy doesn't come before this Sunday night at 10 p.m., that's when I'll be checking into the hospital. Being induced takes a while, so that's why we have to check in at 10 p.m. He should be born Monday the 23rd if he doesn't come on his own!
Selfishly I am still praying that he comes before Sunday night, and would love for you to pray that as well. If not, just pray for a healthy baby whenever he comes!
Praying for you. With 2 of mine all it took was scheduling a date, then they went ahead and came on their own. Hope it works out that way for you too!
ReplyDelete