Pages

The Life of a Lange

The Life of a Lange

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Baby Room

Being off during Christmas gave me and Cullen some time to finish the baby's room.  I think it's complete now, so here are some pictures for you.  Here are two things to keep in mind:

1.  I am NOT a decorator.  I have never claimed to be, nor do I want to be one.
2.  This room was our office before, and there is still a desk in there because it can't fit anywhere else.  This isn't your "typical" nursery, and I like it that way!

P.S.  Most of the stuff on the walls was up before we got pregnant because Cullen decorated the office :)

Here is the room before sorting through the gifts we got.


Crib with the needed TMNT blanket :) 


 Cars, dinosaurs, and Godzilla hand


 Hot Wheels and more TMNT.


 Cullen drew these for the room.


 Posters, cloth diapers, and a dresser full of clothes.


        The hutch of the desk.

The only thing Cullen didn't take pictures of is the closet, but it's not too exciting.  There are more diapers, a stroller, a packed up pack and play, and a few other random items in there.

May your 2012 be as great as I expect mine to be!    

No comments:

Post a Comment