Pages

The Life of a Lange

The Life of a Lange

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lucky You!!

Since you are reading my blog, you get a picture/update I'm not putting on Facebook.  Aren't you lucky??  (I'm sure both of you are excited...haha.)  Tomorrow I will be 25 weeks.  I found a calendar online that gives the pregnancy months with a more "technical" week correspondence since most months aren't 28 days.  So that is why my Facebook pictures aren't every 4 weeks.

For you, faithful blog reader, I took a picture today.  Here is a comparison of 4 weeks and 25 weeks.

 See the difference??

I find it interesting how I am growing.  You would think that by 25 weeks I would have an obvious pregnant belly.  I don't think I do yet.  If you didn't know I was pregnant, you would just think I was getting chubby.  I don't mind it; I just find it interesting.  I'm sure my belly will "pop out" soon enough.

Others thoughts/updates:
-I haven't told my class I am pregnant.  I think most of them know, but NOT ONE kid has said anything to me.  I don't care if they know, but now it's kind of an experiment to see how long it takes someone to ask me.
-I have two showers in November.  A church one and school one.  We are blessed!
-I feel pretty good besides my back hurting quite a bit.  I'm sure it will be even better by the time January gets here!
-My parents are planning on going to Russia after Christmas.  This could be interesting considering my due date is January 18th (January 11th-ish if I have to have a C-section.)
-Baby L is about a foot long and about 1 1/2 pounds.
-I go to the doctor Thursday and get to do my glucose test.  Yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment