Pages

The Life of a Lange

The Life of a Lange

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happenings

A few things have happened since my last post.  The biggest thing is that school is out!  The kids' last day was May 24th, and what a day it was.  We ended the day with storms and tornado warnings.  Luckily, all of the kids got home before the worst of it.  The bad part is that one of my coworkers lost her home to a tornado :(  I will say though, that I work with the best people ever.  It is amazing to see how loving everyone is.  We said a prayer together as a staff the day after it happened, and we raised over $1000 to help Pam out.  It was pretty incredible.

For the month of June, I am doing summer school.  It is a lot of fun this year because we are doing more of a "summer camp" theme instead of "summer school".  Today, my class made paper mache planets because we are studying space.  It's only goes until June 24th, and we are done at noon everyday.  It's a pretty good deal to make some extra money.

This past weekend, Cullen and I went to Memphis for my friend Becca's wedding.  I was a bridesmaid, and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it.  I am very excited for her and Cody's new life together.  The wedding was beautiful, she was beautiful, and the food was great!  I would post a picture, but I forgot my camera :(

I hope everyone is having a great June!  It shouldn't be too long before my next post because my sister-in-law Jenni is due in about a week.  I am super excited to have a third niece!  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment